slur alex wins hypocrite of the year award

dkw

one day into the new season and slur alex has already made the most ridiculous statement we will hear all year.

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/4551...lashes-out.html

what a f**king imbecile, totally ignores the fact evra went down holding his face after ballack hit him in the chest, forgets ronaldo was the worst for it in the whole of football and forgets his team were the worst for it. hes losing his mind.

He's a worried man. He's been very quiet over the past three seasons because there was little threat from elsewhere but this season? Man City started it with THAT poster of Tevez and he's been going on non-stop since then. Love the bit where he says "I don't know what to do about it (when referring to stopping players feigning injury). Well you could start by telling your own player to do just that. Lead by example.

He is seriously losing the plot. When I started reading this I assumed somehow he was actually slagging his OWN player.

Yes, something has got to be done about it, Alex. Lets change human nature while we're at it. Stupid.

I am all for getting play acting out of the sport forever. But to hear it from this man, a week after that game....wow

He fails to mention the Ballack/Evra incident that Utd had the ball and continued to play 3 more passes and only started to complain about Evra once tha ball went up their end.

Also, ironically, Evra ran the length of the Wembley pitch to complain to the referee that he was injured!

Given his hostory with the Chelsea groundsman, I'm suprised he hasn't accused the ref of racism yet!!

Archived