Hey mate

986661chelsea

nah i'm from belfast so no ideas on dublin i'm afraid

Sorry - I did know that, but I suppose I assumed you'd know something about Dublin. But lots of weegies don't know anything about Edinburgh, do they, so it's just the same!

Guest bigjockknew
Sorry - I did know that, but I suppose I assumed you'd know something about Dublin. But lots of weegies don't know anything about Edinburgh, do they, so it's just the same!

Thats so funny on a few levels Moi

haha i'm not a celion dion fan. she's a great singer but her music's not for me. i swear :unsure:

I must be having false memories - getting you confused with some power ballad freak! Sorry, sexelk! And apologies too to Celion, whoever she is! :lol:

I wish someone would come along and tell this number what he wants to know about Dublin!

Dublin calling , Dublin calling ,

Looking for somewhere for Chelsea fans to hang out is a huge task , but my house usually gets lively .

Seriously though , there isnt a specific bar but willing to meet up if your interested , if your a female i'll give you my phone number :unsure: ,

Liverpool in 2 weeks , be nice for all 2 of us to take over an entire pub . Drop me a pm mate.