Chelsea v Stoke (Premier)

Etzo
Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

Hello everybody!

I'm Etzo and I'm visiting London between 23th and 28th April and I have two tickets for the Chelsea v Stoke, Premier league game. I wondered if you locals could help me out a little bit, on what to do and where to go and on stuff like that... I've only visited London once before, two years ago.

Are there certain pubs near the Stamford Bridge, where the home fans go for a beer before the game? And if I'm correct, the "Fulham Broadway" is the nearest tube station of Stamford Bridge? I hope it'll be a great game and that Chelsea wins the title this year!

Hello, Etzo. I am from the U.S., and have been to 4 Chelsea games over the past 6 years. You are right about Fulham Broadway being the closest station to Stamford Bridge. If I recall correctly, the Fulham Mitre pub and the Pelican are both close to the stadium and are "Chelsea" pubs that you can go to before and after the game.

Have fun!

I'm from the U.S. also, and you really don't need any advice.

1) Get on the right tube line, it will already be full of blue shirts.

2) Get off when all the other blue shirts get off

3) Follow the singing

4) Enjoy

Plenty of pubs around the ground, So Bar [ Ya have to go even just for 10 miniutes], Brogans, Slug, Fulham Mitre, The Pelican although it dosent attract a big crowd anymore, The Blue bar at the Ground is an option. The hotel bar [upstairs] before the game , usually a few ex players hanging around. Dont forget the Megastore and you can also do the stadium tour the following day.

Hello everybody!

I'm Etzo and I'm visiting London between 23th and 28th April and I have two tickets for the Chelsea v Stoke, Premier league game. I wondered if you locals could help me out a little bit, on what to do and where to go and on stuff like that... I've only visited London once before, two years ago.

Are there certain pubs near the Stamford Bridge, where the home fans go for a beer before the game? And if I'm correct, the "Fulham Broadway" is the nearest tube station of Stamford Bridge? I hope it'll be a great game and that Chelsea wins the title this year!

Fulham Broadway is the right tubestation, walk to the left as you come out of the station and walk 2 minutes and you're there. I always go to the So Bar (right oposite of the Britannia gate of Stamford Bridge) where there's big crowds, lots of singing and good atmosphere or the Butchers Hook a couple of blocks further up the street. Enjoy the game mate