Urgent Wembley Cup Question!

Starting to get late to buy tickets for the summer cups, and I read something in the Daily Mail about Chelsea going to the Wembley Cup, however I phoned up Chelsea and they just tell me to wait for an announcement. Does anyone if this is likely to go ahead? As I went to the Emirates Cup last year to watch Rangers. However, it's just that I heard in the Daily Record that Chelsea were going to the Wembley Cup, and I'll need to buying my tickets for a summer cup soon. Just wondering if anyone has any information on the Wembley Cup? Gracious Thanks in Advance.

Found this

Wembley Cup 2010 Tickets Available Here - Safe & Simple Online ...

2010 Wembley Cup Tickets Available! Scottish champions Rangers and Premier League winners Chelsea in the 2010 Wembley Cup. Buy Wembley Cup Tickets Today!

Go to the Wembley Cup site

I heard it to but i wont'nt go buying tickets just yet,be no problem getting tickets. chelsea usually go out to the usa or asia but i dont see it advertised this year so i reckon it could be going ahead,i also heard celtic are playing arsenal , millwall v hearts are all happening in london the same day. london police will be busy,celtic are going to be in for a rough day out i reckon lol

Found this

Wembley Cup 2010 Tickets Available Here - Safe & Simple Online ...

2010 Wembley Cup Tickets Available! Scottish champions Rangers and Premier League winners Chelsea in the 2010 Wembley Cup. Buy Wembley Cup Tickets Today!

Go to the Wembley Cup site

Could you give me the link for that? Can't find it anywhere.

Should be a great atmosphere in London, suprised the Metropolitan police gave the go ahead, considering the trouble Celtic bring with them. Confused me abit a week ago when I heard in a newspaper that Rangers were going a trip of Australia during the Wembley Cup dates. Last Q is there any high demand for tickets, considering I have neither a season ticket for Rangers or Chelsea. Just that I know for the Emirates Cup I had to use my Rangers Card. Just wondering whether to wait and analyse every tournament or if there is a big rush for the Wembley Cup?

Muchos Gracias. :D