Alright

DannyD

Hello everyone,

Just joined here from the EA UK Community (thanks to King-Osgood-1690 for pointing the site out, whoever you are here).

My name is Dan and I obviously love Chelsea, and since the EA forums went to the sh*tter I decided to join here.

Hopefully everyone will put up with my sarcastic comments, most of them anyway, though I'm a nice lad :)

See you around.

Evening Dan - I can't call you the Ex!) Welcome to the Shed End. I think we can cope with sarcastic comments - you may well receive as good as you get!

I don't mind at all. I just wanted to point out most of my comments include sarcasm as a lot of people in the other forum never quite catch it. Don't worry, most my sarcasm is used against other clubs/players than our own.

• 2 months later...

I don't mind at all. I just wanted to point out most of my comments include sarcasm as a lot of people in the other forum never quite catch it. Don't worry, most my sarcasm is used against other clubs/players than our own.

I sat next to a bloke from the isle of Sark at a recent game at the Bridge. He didn't do sarcasm

You will find that most folk here will understand your sarcasm. Not sure about Loz, though - he has been known to be slow on the uptake, but only after a hard night on the crème de menthe.

• 2 months later...

Archived