Question from a Gooner

Hey,

Basically, I'm an Arsenal fan, living in Putney (I know, to be fair Islington originally and family ties meant I couldn't support anyone else) and was wondering about your third kit this year?

A mate has been going on about this for ages and cos I got a green Arsenal top off a forum, wanted me to scare it up...

...this is the shirt he means. chelsea.jpg

Have any of you got it/know where to find it? Cheers.

And yes I do hate Chelsea, not as much as the 4x2s mind. Was there on Sunday, gutted but if you don't take your chances you will win f**k all. Yet again. :mad:

Really mate? Ah sh*t I thought it was, looked good enough. Cheers anyway.

Sorry mate its a fake, LIKE YOUR TITLE CREDENTIALS!!!!!!

Only kidding, come here and give me a cuddle. It will make you feel much better.

Archived