chelsea v's liverpool match pint

chelseabootboy

Hi all just wondererd if any of the shed end followers that are going to sundays game would want to meet up for a beer or three before the game??

if you do you can inbox me mobile number and i'll contact you sunday to let you know where we'll be or we can organise a little meet at a chosen boozer?

Also i would like to thank Scoobyblue for giving me one of the tickets and a big thanks to loz who set the comp in motion cheers chaps. adam

Anybody lol ??? ::ChELSeAFaN::

You could always come round mine in the morning and have a coffee before you catch your train.

(Perfect chance to slip some sedatives into his coffee and make off with his ticket....Muhawwwwwww)

Hi all just wondererd if any of the shed end followers that are going to sundays game would want to meet up for a beer or three before the game??

if you do you can inbox me mobile number and i'll contact you sunday to let you know where we'll be or we can organise a little meet at a chosen boozer?

Also i would like to thank Scoobyblue for giving me one of the tickets and a big thanks to loz who set the comp in motion cheers chaps. adam

Sorry mate, change of plan. Just met this really tidy blonde and she says she wants to go.

Ok I know you don't believe that, see you in the morning.

Edited by Scooby Blue

Hope you both have a great day, and the rest of you lucky enough to be going, sing loud lads.

Cheers mate, shame you're not coming with us. Oh and without trying to be picky, I spell it the other way - SEAN. Yes the 'Irish it doesn't make any sense' way :P

I must also remember never to come to yours for a cuppa :D

Finally.... 3-0 tomorrow, Drogs, Torres and Lamps. You heard it here first.