Anjur Osmanovic

Hutch

Anjur Osmanovicis a 16 year old Swedish midfielder who says he's signed a three year deal with us. Nothing on the official site as yet though.

From Sky:

Teenager claims Chelsea move

Swedish starlet Anjur Osmanovic has claimed he has signed a three-year contract with Chelsea.

Bild-3_1381539l.jpg

The 16-year-old midfielder, who has Bosnian roots, reckons he turned down offers from several English clubs after leaving Swedish side Larje-Angereds IF.

Now he harbours ambitions of playing Premier League football with Carlo Ancelotti's men in the near future.

Osmanovic, speaking to Swedish daily paper Aftonbladet, said: "As I want to become an even better footballer I knew that I had to leave Sweden and move abroad.

"I had a lot of offers from England but in the end I chose Chelsea.

"The difference between Sweden and England is enormous and I have no doubt that I will continue my development in the right way.

"I think I will be ready to play in the Premier League in two years' time."

LINK

And from BBC 606:

He has been chased by several big clubs.

But now Lärje Angered 16-year-old talent signed for Chelsea.

- I play in the Premier League in two years, says Anjur Osmanovic.

Chelsea have been interested in Lärje Angered Anjur Osmanovic last year.

Yesterday wrote talent on a contract with the big club.

- It is a start of something new and it feels nice and good. But there is much work to do, "he says.

16-year-old is already in place and train with Chelsea.

- Right now I'm training with them at my age, but should go up on the team with 18-year-olds.

Why did you choose Chelsea?

- If I want to play in the elite needed to play in another country. It was with interest from England and I loved Chelsea.

- It's a big difference, the quality is higher and I can develop much more, "Osmanovic.

Osmanovic has signed a three-year contract. And 16-year-old has his sights set on a Chelsea team.

- In two years I'll be there, "he says.

LINK

I doubt we'll see news about this on the official site. They never write about youths signing.

But the deal seem to be done and dusted anyway. Never heard of the lad though (apart from like a week ago when I read he had signed for us).

But it's nice to get another swede at Chelsea. I hope he can become a great player.

Well...he's confident...he must know we don't play 18 year olds very often lol

Hope he's good :)

I don't think he thinks he'll be a regular at 18. But he might, if he's good enough, get some minutes every now and then, like McEachran.

Anyway, I hope his wish comes true and we have gotten a real gem.