Editor

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

How can we disable this rich text editor for posts and go back to the normal plain text one?

By having the formatting, images and such put directly into the text box, it keeps messing up my posts and I find myself having to constantly cut and paste bits here and there to make it look right.

?

• 1 month later...

Doesn't work for me either, hasn't worked for a couple of days now. This is the popup:

editorerror.jpg

One thing I've noticed is that the button is now marked "Save Changes", last time it worked it was "Submit modified post", which may sounds as if it's just a label change, except that last time it worked, I got the same error with "Save Changes", refreshed the page then got "Submit modified post" and it worked. Now it's just "Save Changes" followed by the error popup.

okay, I thought that might be it. Your browser is still picking up the older style. There was some bugfixes on the forum script so had to update at the weekend, and so re-edited the style again to a fresh one. I did set it as default, but it seems to not have caught up on some computers.

Go to the theme select at the bottom and re-select The Shed End 3.2.3, should be good after that. There should be 3 social icons at the top instead of 5.