HELLO MY BLUE BROTHERS, SISTERS, DADS AND MUMS!

Guest Gullits_Dredocks

Guest Gullits_Dredocks

New member to the site.

Known about this site for a number of years but never really read upon it, but I just felt compelled to join so I can contribute to the Dider Drogba appreciation thread. Not really been a fan of one club forums but I'm going to give this a go after being banned from a multi-club forum. Also I want to make up the numbers in this community and add some value to it.

Anways a bit about myself.

Grew up in a non-football interested family from East London.

Started supporting Chelsea as an 7 year old 1995-1996 season thanks to the major influence of Ruud Gullit looking 'major in a lovely blue kit'.

My first live game was against Everton in the 2006 Fa cup replay which I attended myself and had the horrible view at the back of the shed.

I am now a 5 year Chelsea member since landing a job and attend most matches with my die hard 'converted' Chelsea-fan girlfriend.

My favourite pub chant is 'Chelsea Allouetta' and match chant is 'Champions of Europe we know what we are'....

My favourite home game was Chelsea 8 - 0 vs Wigan

My favourite away game was 4-2 vs Tottenham last saturday (I love you Chelsea fans)

Sorry to bore you but I am a very talkative person as you can see. :p.

KTBFFH!!!!!!! ONE TEAM IN LONDON!!!!!!!!

You didn't bore me! I can't quite understand though why you felt you needed to join to swell the number of members. I hope you will add value to it.

Welcome anyway. ::ChELSeAFaN::

Edited by moi

Guest Gullits_Dredocks

You didn't bore me! I can't quite understand though why you felt you needed to join to swell the number of members. I hope you will add value to it.

Welcome anyway. ::ChELSeAFaN::

Thank you...I will try my best to contribute as much as I can. Just getting to grips with it all. Spelt my username wrong too (Just great), should be Gullits_Dreadlocks!

Welcome, G_D, any Chelsea fan who's been banned from a multi-club forum can't be all bad!

Hahaha I'm not bad at all.