Drogba on Loan?

TomW
Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

Drogba has put in a request to FIFA to move on loan outside the transfer window.

I really don't think its us and don't think it would help. But you never know with this club.

Edited by TomW

This would surely destroy whatever tiny amount of confidence Torres still has left.

Loved the Drog, but we absolutely have to move on.

Who cares, Torres has had enough chances, time to move him on and get a short term solution. Would love see the Drog back to help out.

This would surely destroy whatever tiny amount of confidence Torres still has left.

Loved the Drog, but we absolutely have to move on.

Who cares, Torres has had enough chances, time to move him on and get a short term solution. Would love see the Drog back to help out.

I don't really want Didier back. He had his time here and won everything. I don't think confidence is Torres' problem any more. He's just not what he used to be, he was a great player a few years back as good as any forward in the world. It's sad that we never got to see the best of him in a Chelsea shirt but he's had plenty of chances and hasn't repaid the price tag. I can't see him finding his best again but you can't fault how hard he has worked.

PS. I really really hope I'm wrong and he turns back the clock.