Mourinho chants.

ishangodbole

Is it true that the club have stripped all images of Robbie/Munich from the bridge recently?

Heard it mentioned on the Chelsea fancast, ridiculous if true.

They can ban all the anti-waiter banners under the sun and it won't make a blind bit of difference. Roman's disgraceful axing of a club legend at the behest ('allegedly') of an inexperienced, under-qualified children's coach with a hard-on for Rafa will never be forgotten. 

Idiots, the lot of em.

I don't blame our home support for being apathetic, it's perfectly natural. Our away support has been quality of late.

Is it true that the club have stripped all images of Robbie/Munich from the bridge recently?

To be fair to the club, wouldn't that be normal, i didn't see any AVB stuff when Robbie was given the sack (or any others before him very shortly after dismissal), and as for the CL stuff, we're out so last years victory is old news now.

I bet if we go out to Boro in the FA cup, within a very short while all last years FA cup stuff will dissapear too.

Not trying to be argumentative, just putting a logical explanation forward to counter another of the 'conspiracy theories' that seem to rife about the clubs actions recently.

I am tired of all this nonsense. They took banners out. But please please please keep Mou chants going on home and away. Havent seen such a  soulless atmosphere for quite some time. What is this.

Sack FSW!

Keep those jose chants going, the organ grinder and all his monkeys must be told that at present there is only one man at the moment that will make us happy and who is of suitable quality for the club. " stand up for the special one"

To be fair to the club, wouldn't that be normal, i didn't see any AVB stuff when Robbie was given the sack (or any others before him very shortly after dismissal), and as for the CL stuff, we're out so last years victory is old news now.

Not sure I agree with this, we won't see AVB stuff for the same reason you wouldn't see Scolari stuff, and the same reason you won't see Benitez stuff - there was VERY little to celebrate.

But Jose's trophies? Carlo's trophies? Robbie's trophies? Something that many of us will cherish for a life time

I bet if we go out to Boro in the FA cup, within a very short while all last years FA cup stuff will dissapear too.

Not trying to be argumentative, just putting a logical explanation forward to counter another of the 'conspiracy theories' that seem to rife about the clubs actions recently.

AVB didn't do anything of worth at Chelsea where as Robbie did and the CL win was the biggest night in the history of our club.

Archived