a lift to cardiff?

blue monty

Oh no! We are coming from Luton and we have just given away the last place in the mini bus (to a non chelsea fan - my husband grrrrr). Bugger, if only I'd come on here yesterday. icon_sad.gif Sorry.

?45-50 per seat sounds like quite a lot to me. But then again, I ain't trying to get to Cardiff from Luton

kev

Definately. 4 to 5 people in the car that's 200-250 quid. You could rent your own for 20 quid a day. Even taking into account petrol, that seems an awful lot.

im sorted icon_lol.gif , gotta get to watford for 6 30 am, a coach full of CHELSEA fans, love it cheer.gifBAnD.gif

Watford at 6.30 am icon_eek.gif My thoughts will be with you. Well, they would be if I were awake by then. Which I won't be. 844.gif

icon_lol.gif by the time you wake up valerie, i should be in cardiff, should be about 12.00 icon_lol.gif

im sorted icon_lol.gif , gotta get to watford for 6 30 am, a coach full of CHELSEA fans, love it cheer.gifBAnD.gif

Watford at 6.30 am icon_eek.gif My thoughts will be with you. Well, they would be if I were awake by then. Which I won't be. 844.gif

icon_lol.gif by the time you wake up valerie, i should be in cardiff, should be about 12.00 icon_lol.gif

What do you take me for: a lazy SOB (sorry, DOB)?? Don't forget I'm an hour ahead of you, so by the time you arrive in Cardiff, I may have pottered about in my sweatpants for one whole hour already! Nothing lazy about that 139.gif

What do you take me for: a lazy SOB (sorry, DOB)?? Don't forget I'm an hour ahead of you, so by the time you arrive in Cardiff, I may have pottered about in my sweatpants for one whole hour already! Nothing lazy about that 139.gif

nooooooo nothing lazy about that icon_lol.gif

Archived