Steam

BlueBeard

I play FM 2014 quite a bit, but last night couldn't access the game (which can only be accessed via Steam), which really pissed me off.

Steam wouldn't recognise my account/password, so I opened a new account and tried again. Steam didn't recognise my new account though they'd just confirmed it by e-mail, what the f*ck is going on? Their 'support' is a joke, you just go round in circles. Anyone else had problems?

Had to abandon my ongoing domination of the football world, and instead decided to conquer the known world via Rome: Total War. No idea if I'll ever be able to play FM again :-(

I play FM 2014 quite a bit, but last night couldn't access the game (which can only be accessed via Steam), which really pissed me off.

Steam wouldn't recognise my account/password, so I opened a new account and tried again. Steam didn't recognise my new account though they'd just confirmed it by e-mail, what the f*ck is going on? Their 'support' is a joke, you just go round in circles. Anyone else had problems?

Had to abandon my ongoing domination of the football world, and instead decided to conquer the known world via Rome: Total War. No idea if I'll ever be able to play FM again :-(

Don't know if this would work, but have you tried un installing Steam and installing it back?

I had a similar thing happen to me. I got a new laptop and installed Steam but it wouldn't recognize my password. so I then tried to get a new password and it wouldn't recognize my email address. Cant remember how it got fixed but it was after a few phone calls that got me nowhere.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived