Possible Drogba Ban

Jack

Drogba was booked on Saturday (I don't know what for), but Sky put it up as his 9th of the season. If this is correct (and I can't find confirmation of it anywhere) another booking would mean an automatic 2 match ban, something that could be decisive in the coming weeks, be it the Premiership or the FA Cup final (assuming we get there).

Can anyone confirm that it was in fact Didiers' ninth?

Drogba was booked on Saturday (I don't know what for), but Sky put it up as his 9th of the season. If this is correct (and I can't find confirmation of it anywhere) another booking would mean an automatic 2 match ban, something that could be decisive in the coming weeks, be it the Premiership or the FA Cup final (assuming we get there).

it was. boro, pool, manure, arse, villa, wigan, citeh, spuds, spuds.

Drogba and Carvalho are on 9 both right now.

From our official(Tottenham pre-match):

http://www.chelseafc.com/xxchelsea18070 ... _2209151_6

"When a player reaches five bookings, he now only receives a warning. Ten yellows will receive a two-match ban before 8 April. After this date the player will be severely censured but will not be suspended. "

Today is 9 April, so it means no bans more till the end of the season, isn`t it???? icon_rolleyes.gif

ok, so what match was that? i listed 8. which one is the 9th?

Do you think it`s a cheat? icon_wink.gif

i do think bbc made a mistake. in the table they write that ricky had 2 yellows in FA Cup matches, but if you look through the results on their own page you can see that ricky had only one yellow in the FA Cup, in the 3-3 home match against the spurts.

Someone said on Saturday, that we have five players just one booking away from a ban in the CL. Drogba, Lampard and Essien amongst them.

Can anyone check if this true ?

it seems to be.

on 2 yellows: drogba, diarra, robben, essien, j.cole

on 1 yellow: maka, cech, ballack, a.cole, mikel

already got 3 yellows and served a 1 match ban: terry, lampard

The booking on Sat was for kicking the ball away.

According to ESPN, Didier is on 8 yellows now. Before the replay FAC match at WHL, ESPN showed he was on 7. I thought he was booked in the match (or did he get booked), ESPN still showed Didier was on 7 yellows. However, after the last match at SB it was changed to 8 yellow cards.

According to ESPN, Didier is on 8 yellows now. Before the replay FAC match at WHL, ESPN showed he was on 7. I thought he was booked in the match (or did he get booked), ESPN still showed Didier was on 7 yellows. However, after the last match at SB it was changed to 8 yellow cards.

he did get a yellow in that match. so espn is wrong. just like the bbc with carvalho...

Someone said on Saturday, that we have five players just one booking away from a ban in the CL. Drogba, Lampard and Essien amongst them.

Can anyone check if this true ?

No Lampard..........

That`s true. Before 1st leg we had Essien, Robben and J.cole, after Drog and Diarra were added.

Totally 5 players, it`s important not to lose a huge part of them in one match.

Imagine CL 1/2 vs Liverpool at Anfield, without Drogba, Essien, Diarra..........!? icon_confused.gificon_confused.gif Madness, insanity....