Sign in to follow this  
Zaphod2319

Hello from Georgia USA

I played soccer as a child. My son played as high of a level of youth soccer as is available here. The club he played for was sponsored by Chelsea. That is what brought both of our loyalties to Chelsea. I want to see Pulisic succeed and followed Dortmund while he was there. I still think he has some aspects of his game that need to improve and I think Lampard and his coaching staff can help to make him more aggressive. My favorite players on the team are Kante for his abilities and backstory and Giroud for his level of play over the years. I really like Tammy, I hope he finds more consistency, he has so much potential.

We are coming to London in June and have tickets to England vs Croatia. I am in a bit of a panic that the match will be played with Covid19 ramping up. We paid stupid money for the tickets and don't know if we will get it back if the games are canceled or no admission for ticket holders.

Like everyone else the roller coaster ride this year has been entertaining and depressing.