Liverpool Women V Chelsea Women (WSL) Sun 18th September 2022 17:00

Mod

Watching yesterdays game has me hoping that the new ownership upheaval isn’t filtering back to the women’s team and it was just a rusty first game!

It was very unlike them!

6 hours ago, Mod said:

Watching yesterdays game has me hoping that the new ownership upheaval isn’t filtering back to the women’s team and it was just a rusty first game!

It was very unlike them!

I haven’t watched it, was every goal a penalty because it sounded that way!

Yea all 3 goals!

Reiten played for one in the first 5 minutes that Fran scored and we controlled the first half pretty much, but couldn't find another goal. Sam had one ruled offside that was well on! Its like the lineswoman couldn't keep up!

Second half and Liverpool had some good play and we looked tired. They had this girl that channeled Ivanovic with long throw-on's and that caused us problems, that led to a Millie handball and one of their goals. Their other goal I think I recall was a foul from Bucacchnon who looked slow and tired.

We brought on Perriset and Kaneryd but by then was as effective as Pulisic!