next 2 games

dkw

id love to see sahar and sinclair get some minutes no the pitch in the next 2 games. possibly even a few other ressies. cork, pettigrew, woods and nani would be good to see too.

As much as I'd like to see Sahar, Sinclair and Ressies Co. I would like Jose to play as strong a lineup as possible for the Man Utd match tomorrrow. I know that the players are going to give them a gaurd of honor, but then we should focus on stamping our aurthority on Man Utd - showing them that we aren't going to go away! (Beat them at the Bridge and Wembley will make up for losing the Premiership title :egyptian:)

I'd then like to see the reserves v. Everton - so that JT, Lamps, JC, etc are fighting fit to crush Man Utd at Wembley! 1064.gif

Am i also right in thinking that if we dont lose on wed we set (or equal) a new record for consecutive games without a home defeat?

Sure records are simply footnotes in history but its a great one to have and i for one would like to see a strongish team against Utd.

However, i dont think jose has that luxury right now and i think the lineups on Wed and Sun will be dictated by who is fit, simple as that.

Archived