Chelsea didn't crumble

BLUENUT

Its also worth noting Man Utd had to amass their biggest EVER premiership points total to win the league this season.

Consider the bar well and truely raised!

Indeed! icon_cool.gif

Seconded. Chelsea have been gallant in their chase of United this season and gave it their all to try and catch them. Sadly from a Chelsea prespective it was not enough. Hopfully next season they will be able to win it and it would be great if the final round of fixtures next season were to be on my 23rd birthday. What a birthday present that would be 128.gif

...it would be great if the final round of fixtures next season were to be on my 23rd birthday. What a birthday present that would be 128.gif

This year Graham Poll has decided to give you a great birthday present. Apparently he has decided to quit after this season! icon_lol.gif

If that is true then that is indeed a great birthday present from Mr Poll icon_lol.gif

the only worry i have about this is that the fa may give him the fa cup final as a going away present. please god nooooo!!!

I think Poll has been assigned to officiate at least one of Championship's promotion play offs, so just give him the play off final, if he needs to have a going away present. The referee for the FA Cup final has already been decided, hasn't it?

the only worry i have about this is that the fa may give him the fa cup final as a going away present. please god nooooo!!!

I think Poll has been assigned to officiate at least one of Championship's promotion play offs, so just give him the play off final, if he needs to have a going away present. The referee for the FA Cup final has already been decided, hasn't it?

And leave Poll to determine who gets into the Premiership and who misses out on promotion? What do you have against Championship teams?

And leave Poll to determine who gets into the Premiership and who misses out on promotion? What do you have against Championship teams?

Nothing. It's just that the referee for Fa Cup final had already been chosen and the play off final is the second biggest domestic match that is left in the English season. If the referee for that hasn't been decided and Poll needs a going away present, let him have that.

(Off topic, but I think the whole play off thing is silly anyway. They play 46 matches during a season and if you can't earn enough points during the season to finish in top three, I don't think you deserve a place in the Premiership. I also think that UCL should be for the Champions only. We shouldn't be in the Champions League next season, let alone two other teams that are over 20 points behind the champions.)

Archived