Joey Jones pictures

loz

I am looking for some pictures of Joey JOnes playing for Chelsea - if anybody has any that the can post on here (either ones on the net or ones from programmes/books) then I would be very grateful.

Great player for us JJ. Fans will always love a player who is a bit of a character and who they know will always give everything and he certainly did. Can't think of too many other ex Liverpool players that have played for us either?

But that picture does worryingly look like he had a part time job as a vet and had been putting his left hand up a cow's arse. icon_eek.gif

Archived