scousers?

bounce

seems to be a few who seem to think i like the city liverpool. let me make it clear what i think of them:

1) they kill juve fans at heysel and blame the police and the stadium for THEM attacking innocent people icon_confused.gif

2) they storm the ground at hillsborough killing their own fans then rob a them and p*ss on them, they then blame the police for opening the gates and have a long campaign against THE SUN which i buy everyday icon_razz.gif

3) mother of james bulger was to blame for the killing of her son, the day he got snatched outside the shop she was inside shoplifting(that is a fact but press were to scared to mention, incase of famous scouse uproar)

4) they again storm athens stadium trying to get in without tickets and cause havoc inside and outside the ground, they AGAIN blame the police for not stopping them and blame uefa for not giving them enough tickets icon_confused.gif

5) kid gets shot in the head a while back and scousers in mourning as usual, yet no one have given up the killer, even though the city have pulled together icon_confused.gif

6) and they threw sh*t and bottles of p*ss on the away fans, how inbred are they. sick *****

add to the fact the accent and the chavs, that surely is enough reason to nuke the place.

alex curran likes big fat bouncers icon_razz.gif

as you can see i love liverpool icon_rolleyes.gif

This is a bit off for me though

mother of james bulger was to blame for the killing of her son, the day he got snatched outside the shop she was inside shoplifting(that is a fact but press were to scared to mention, incase of famous scouse uproar)

Whether or not it is fact I don't really care about - even if it is she is not to blame for her son being murdered.

mother of james bulger was to blame for the killing of her son, the day he got snatched outside the shop she was inside shoplifting(that is a fact but press were to scared to mention, incase of famous scouse uproar)

Whether or not it is fact I don't really care about - even if it is she is not to blame for her son being murdered.

yes she was. you leave 100k on a bench you have to expect some scouser will steal it. you leave a kid outside a shop whilst you shoplift, then you take a chance with your childs life. she did and she paid for it. sad but true.

yes she was. you leave 100k on a bench you have to expect some scouser will steal it. you leave a kid outside a shop whilst you shoplift, then you take a chance with your childs life. she did and she paid for it. sad but true.

That's not exactly a fair example is it mate. I agree she is at fault for leaving him outside, but not at fault for his murder, although her mistake did contribute towards his death.

I agree, there's plenty of what I would call justifiable ammunition against Scousers to call upon. Their supporters, hooligans, fatboy manager, media adulation, Saint Stevie and so on - these are are fair targets. The Jamie Bulger case isn't.

Archived