What the f.......

geezer
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Guest Brian M
Kanoute gets the African player of the year award ahead of Didier and Essien? 300.gif317.gif300.gif

"Former Olympique Lyonnais, West Ham United FC and Tottenham Hotspur FC marksman Kanouté, enjoyed his best season to date in 2006/07 when he scored 21 times in 32 Primera División appearances for Sevilla. He was also an important part of the squad that successfully defended the UEFA Cup and lifted the Spanish Cup. He has continued that form into the current campaign, finding the net eight times in the league and four times in Sevilla's debut season in the UEFA Champions League."

I already wrote this to another thread, but lets say it again. The trophy gala was held in Togo, for some idiotic reason as the games are in Ghana. Drogs didn't travel to Togo as he didn't want to tire him during the games and they said that you must attend to the gala or otherwise the trophy goes to second best that being Kanoute. So Drogs missed the trophy because of that. This was told by the Eurosport match commentator during the IC-Guinea game.

ok just got the band aids and fixed myself up will soldier on and try to convince the zombies to see the light,although i fear im fighting a losing war something like this really sets u back, i suppose he will get the england captaincy too icon_sad.gif

never mind the african player of year just heard gerrard won the english player of the year as voted by the fans,that is it i give up all hope for the english as a nation i have just lost the will to live

As voted for by who? Voted for by half-witted inbred plastic and otherwise (but especially plastic) sad git scouse toerags would be more like it. If St. Steven the G (patron saint of gits everywhere) is the best player in the Premier league, then my uncle is really my aunt and Jon Gaunt is really a nice bloke.

Guest Brian M
ehh, i dont know, it seems as if many people are voting for Ferdinand as the captain icon_sad.gif

I'd rather him than Gerard. I'd rather Pee Wee Herman than that scouse w*nker.

ehh, i dont know, it seems as if many people are voting for Ferdinand as the captain icon_sad.gif

I'd rather him than Gerard. I'd rather Pee Wee Herman than that scouse w*nker.

Like choosing between having your head boiled or baked! I wonder what Rio Captain credential are given that he once said: The TV, the music, the fashion - it all goes to make up Rio Ferdinand"; what about the football Rio, what about the football??!!

First CAF say that Kanoute was the rightful winner and that Drogba not coming had nothing to do with it and now they say that you can't win if you're not there and therefore Drogba win.

It really is laughable. The African Ballon d'Or is a joke and I'm glad Drogba has pulled out of the future competition for the award.