Two offside goals

just

Lino!! Offside!!!!

Eduardo's for Le Arse and Defoe's against us. Both proved conclusively on the replays.

They were both pretty straight forward decisions but unfortunately both were missed.

Hopefully the swings and roundabouts will turn in our favour next time.

I was going to post and say that you're wrong but having just seen the two incidents I think you are right. Though the offside on the Defoe goal was difficult to see. It wasn't much. But still.

Well this isn't something new unfortunately. The linesmen can't keep up nowadays and we'll see more incidents like these. Many people likes to have it this way, personally I'm not so sure.

Well Kalou scored a clear offside goal in a Newcastle match which turned out to be a winner.

And earlier in the season the very same Kalou had a perfectly legit goal disallowed against Blackburn and it cost us two points.

To be honest we should be satisfied with a point, it was a tough game and missing key players and playing so many matches in a short span of time was bound to catch up with us.

Gutted that Arse extended their lead but it ain't over till it's over. Right now i just wish for our injured players and African boys to come back as soon as possible. Once we get everybody back fit i don't see any team stopping us.

Well done to the boys and the coaching staff for making us proud and battling through a very tough period of time.

Carefree Wherever You May Be

True its swings and roundabouts but what does me is the way the Defou goal was glossed over something like Jermaine scores on his Debut, it was off side but he took it well,

Kalous goal in stark contrast against Newcastle was replayed over and over and you would have though that goal was the prime reason fat Sam got the sack icon_lol.gif

Archived