Official - JT cleared of spitting at Tevez

Backbiter

Sorry - link is from the Mail:

Chelsea captain John Terry has been cleared by UEFA of claims that he spat at Carlos Tevez during his team's Champions League Final defeat by Manchester United.

Terry strenuously denied it and last night UEFA confirmed that no action is being taken as video evidence indicated there is no case to answer.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... -boss.html

This makes me really angry. JT and Chelsea's name was dragged through the dirt by these scurrilous, fabricated allegations put about by malicious tossers who had the exact same video as you, me and UEFA which showed ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Castles in the Observer wrote a scandalous piece containing the phrase "Terry appearing to cover Tevez in phlegm" which I hope JT sues him for, and I was outraged at the way this total fabrication was put about all over the net, and is still all over the YouTube clips (unless they've been taken down).

And how does it get reported that JT is innocent? In big headlines? No, buried deep in a big article about Ancelotti.

Castles in the Observer wrote a scandalous piece containing the phrase "Terry appearing to cover Tevez in phlegm" which I hope JT sues him for.

That was outrageous and you are right, JT should sue. He would appear to have an unanswerable case.

I hope he does something, but again it will just make the press hate us even more. Who cares, anyone with an ounce of sense would realize Terry was just mouthing off at him, and was covering his mouth so that the ref couldn't see.

Scott

Archived