Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Heya everyone,

I'm a 21 year old Chelsea fan, a student at Newcastle University (which seriously cuts down on my Bridge visits!) transferring here after getting frustrated by certain other Chelsea message boards.

As my profile states, I'm a huge fan of JT, along with Lamps, Ricky and Big Pete (and thats saying something, when I was gutted when Carlo lost his 1st team spot).

All time hero, no surprises is Franco, who from my first Bridge visit over ten years ago provided me with more entertainment than a woman ever could, although I'll always look fondly over Wisey's time with us, Le Saux, and generally all our other late 1990's players who provided me with my first fix of happiness at the start of my week in week out trips to the Bridge.

Favourite Chelsea moment...hmm...the '97 Cup Final was incredibly special, as my first trip to Wembley, as was the 5-0 demolition of United at home nearly ten years ago alongside the 4-2 Barca win at home in the Champions League. Its like picking between your children...

Other than that, hello, and its good to be here :lol:

Welcome mate, I think every Chelsea board could be frustrating given the recent games (at least prior to Saturday) but there are many postive supporters still floating around here. Some negatives, but you will learn who they are over time. They normally spring up with a topic after we draw of lose.

Anyway, Welcome aboard!

More pleasure than a woman has? Christ mate, I've been a Chelsea fan for a while, but you're obviously seeing the wrong women!

Ah, just kidding! Glad to see you are on here, and welcome to the boards!

More pleasure than a woman has? Christ mate, I've been a Chelsea fan for a while, but you're obviously seeing the wrong women!

Ah, just kidding! Glad to see you are on here, and welcome to the boards!

He said more ENTERTAINMENT, not more PLEASURE! Jo Brand is entertaining, but I doubt if you'd want to pleasure her, Mad Mac! Or is that where you got your name from?

Anyway, ZLC, you have made a good choice. This is the best Chelsea site by a country mile!

Edited by moi

He said more ENTERTAINMENT, not more PLEASURE! Jo Brand is entertaining, but I doubt if you'd want to pleasure her, Mad Mac! Or is that where you got your name from?

Anyway, ZLC, you have made a good choice. This is the best Chelsea site by a country mile!

I agree with the pleasuring part about Jo Brand, but I don't really find her that entertaining, either. She was on Live At The Apollo last week and wasn't all that funny.

I agree with the pleasuring part about Jo Brand, but I don't really find her that entertaining, either. She was on Live At The Apollo last week and wasn't all that funny.

Her entire act is just "I'm fat and crude and probably a lesbian."