Them Crooked Vultures

Tim W
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

just downloaded it and im loving it so far. belting album with influences from all 3 members. usually these kind of things go one of 2 ways. their either a massive let down or dominated by one of the members but theyve got this one bang on.

bought it last week Tim and i have to say im a little underwhelmed.

once i got over the initial excitement of those 3 all playing together i got little bored. riff after after riff after riff......

still, id love to see them liVe, i but they are fantastic.

bought it last week Tim and i have to say im a little underwhelmed.

once i got over the initial excitement of those 3 all playing together i got little bored. riff after after riff after riff......

still, id love to see them liVe, i but they are fantastic.

They are VERY loud!

When I went and saw The Arctic Monkeys in August at Brixton TCM were the support act. My ears were bleeding after they left the stage!

Not my thing at all. I love loud music with loadsa guitar and drum, but this was just noise. Every song sounded pretty much the same.

But great if that's your thing.