Piotr Leciejewski

Hutch
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

i've never heard of him but Sky says we're "keeping tabs" on him:

Blues track Polish keeper

West Londoners eye move for promising shot-stopper

Premier League champions Chelsea are reportedly keeping tabs on Polish goalkeeper Piotr Leciejewski.

The 25-year-old shot-stopper currently plies his trade in the Norwegian second-tier with Sogndal, and has caught the eye of the Blues.

Leciejewski joined his current club back in 2008, and chairman Egil Mundal admits he will move to a big side sooner rather than later.

"What I can say is that Piotr has got an enormous potential," he told Bergens Tidende.

"We know it's a question of time before he will play on a bigger stage."

Chelsea currently have three goalkeepers in their first-team squad, with No.1 Petr Cech backed up by Hilario and Ross Turnbull, while Rhys Taylor is on loan at Crewe.

LINK

Does getting Delac this season mean nothing, then?

who knows? it's just another rumour. makes a change from Neymar.

and here is Piotr Leciejewski praying for someone, anyone - to rescue him from that bloody awful keeper's kit:

1264073408000_piotr_3009501708x708r.jpg

Edited by stride

Did you mention we were trying to sign Neymar? I hadn't heard that rumour. Anyone else know anything about it?

Hes a goal keeper apparently, but can play as sweeper if need be. oh and hes 19 foot tall, eats skyscrapers and can fire lightning out of his eyes. Unless im confusing him with Godzilla, I do that quite often.

Hes a goal keeper apparently, but can play as sweeper if need be. oh and hes 19 foot tall, eats skyscrapers and can fire lightning out of his eyes. Unless im confusing him with Godzilla, I do that quite often.

Don't be stupid he can't fire lightning out of his eyes.

Only Sergio Aguero can fire lightning out of his eyes.

So this is not a Neymar related topic..aww..I thought Piotr Leciejewski means Neymar in polish. Not interested ;)

Either the media is really making everything out of our so called keeper problem or we really have crappy backups, can't really say which it is..