Vote for your favorite Chelsea All time XI

38 members have voted

1. 1. Winner of Semi I

• BootBoys Allstars
    • Scoob's Super Scoopers
    • Playin 4cups
    • Moti's Wanderers
    • Mod's team

Some of you might have noticed a fantasy draft going on here for some time..

Wasn't the best planned of affairs as you will soon see, but anyway, the squads are ready now so its time to vote for the best team.

This is the first 5 from 10 teams, so sort of a Semi final..

Anybody is free to vote. And you are free to comment on why you voted for a particular team.

Judge the players based on their form in a Chelsea shirt alone.

Thank you.::ChELSeAFaN::

.....................................BootBoys Allstars...........................................................................................Scoob's Super Scoopers

...................................Manager: chelseabootboy..........................................................................................................Manager: Scooby Blue 2ywinq1.png............................. 155rpza.jpg

..........................................Playin 4cups..........................................................................................................Moti's Wanderers

........................................Manager: footballoholic.........................................................................................................Manager: moti9platoon

2j515bq.png...............................68vdpf.png

.................................................................................................................Mod's team

..................................................................................................................Manager: Mod

inv15c.png

Edited by footballoholic

Ah, my bad, I hadn't been paying attention to that. There were a few glaring ommissions, but Drogba struck me most when I saw Shevchenko on front of him lol

Whats the name of the team with Crespo, Le Saux in it aint coming up on my pc screen, that'd probably get my vote thats some midlfield with hollins, lamps, essien in it!

my reason?

You've got Ferrer and Le Saux bombing down the wings providing width, then a very very sold midfeild with Hollins, Lamps and Essien, Gudjohnsen is a great link up man between midfield and attack and Crespo is a great striker, very intelligent.

then you've got strength galore in the centre defence with Iva and alex, pretty solid looking team to me, alkthough I aint got a scooby who the goalie is??????????

Other points:

I love Mod's attack pair Hughes and Greaves, that would be some f**king handful and I love bootboy's fullback pair, Steve Clarke and Dorigo are my favourite Chelsea fullbacks of ALL TIME.

Final point, scoobs midfield of Jones and Wilkins would be fun to watch though, a young 18 year old ray with jones providing the bite, would have liked to see that!

Looks like it was fun to do that draft.

Edited by Benches

I love Mod's attack pair Hughes and Greaves, that would be some f**king handful and I love bootboy's fullback pair, Steve Clarke and Dorigo are my favourite Chelsea fullbacks of ALL TIME.

Final point, scoobs midfield of Jones and Wilkins would be fun to watch though, a young 18 year old ray with jones providing the bite, would have liked to see that!

Looks like it was fun to do that draft.

that would be my holding mid pairing bootboys, scooby is the other team with your love of his fulbacks

Whats the name of the team with Crespo, Le Saux in it aint coming up on my pc screen

Duff and Nevin on the wings, Dixon up front. Whos team is that ?

Looks like all the team names aren't clear. Sorry about that..

2ir9b8n.png...........2lm9vgo.png

.2ccplef.png.........1zz72fn.png.......2ls4no.png

Whats the name of the team with Crespo, Le Saux in it aint coming up on my pc screen, that'd probably get my vote thats some midlfield with hollins, lamps, essien in it!

my reason?

You've got Ferrer and Le Saux bombing down the wings providing width, then a very very sold midfeild with Hollins, Lamps and Essien, Gudjohnsen is a great link up man between midfield and attack and Crespo is a great striker, very intelligent.

then you've got strength galore in the centre defence with Iva and alex, pretty solid looking team to me, alkthough I aint got a scooby who the goalie is??????????

Thanks for that. Goalie is William Robertson who played in the 54/55 season.

It was a bloody hard choice I'll say that much. Every team had their little strong points for example Nevin and Duff supplying Dixon or the partnership of Hughes and Greaves or the fullbacks were strong in a couple of teams as well.

In the finish I voted for bootboy's team. Just a really solid spine. Terry and Carvalho are the best centre back combination picked, with Butch in his younger days screening in front it's a mean defensive unit. With Tambling and Bentley they won't be short of goals either, Bentley dropping a little deeper to link up with the midfield. As I said a close run thing though.

on the world eleven poll shall we put teams into a hat and play 2 against 2 untill we have a winner as this 5 team semi is unfair on everyone, each team should have at least a chance to win. If there is just two teams your chosen players will get the recignition they deserve and votes rather than picking from 5.