Hello from Sunny Florida

Greetings from an old Chelsea fan now living in Florida.

I used to go with my dad in the early 1970s and sit on the concrete benches in the old west stand. Later when I was older, and a little braver, I'd go with my mates to The Shed. Many Saturday evenings I'd come home with bruses over my back from the knees ups!

Now I try to catch one game a year. Sh1t, at 70 pounds one game is all I can afford!

My proudest moment was 2010 Chelsea v West Ham. I took my 9 year old to his first Chelsea game.

I still follow Chelsea at The Cricketers Arms pub here in Orlando where we old Chelsea farts meet to watch the games live on the Fox Soccer Channel.

KTBFFH

Edited by flyrr100

Welcome. Mad is kinda right some of the more modern amongst us use the dvr.

Al

If you can find them on TV, some you have to stream. Plus it's good laugh with the regulars in teh Chat room in here, so I get up for the games regardless. Have to watch them live

If you can find them on TV, some you have to stream. Plus it's good laugh with the regulars in teh Chat room in here, so I get up for the games regardless. Have to watch them live

Yup mad you got a good point. You catch EPL on ESPN down there or Setanta?

Al

Yup mad you got a good point. You catch EPL on ESPN down there or Setanta?

Al

Al,

ESPN2 seems to have the early morning games on Saturdays, then the rest I catch on Fox Soccer Channel. Failing those, it's the trusty streaming sites