Cao Cao

njegos

Hello. Just wanted to introduce myself to the rest of the Chelsea fans!!!

I joined the forum in 2009 while on holiday in London, but its taken me a while to get into it. Ive been supporting Chelsea since 2000 (One of my relatives used to play for the club but he shall remain nameless) and my favorite players have been Franky, Robben, Zola, Carvalho and Essien. Im also a big fan of the Serbian national team so I have soft spot for our boy Bane Ivanovic!!!

Im a huge smart arse and dont take my football as seriously as I did before, but one thing I do love is OUR club. So i expect to piss a few people off with my extreme views on Chelsea and its players, but I know the English have the best sense of humor in the world.......So please dont take me to seriously!

Anyways im glad ive decided to come back on the same day as the arrival of Villas-Boias (un-intentially of cors), and I hope this is the beggining of a new revolution for Chelsea! Other changes I would like to see is the replacement of the old guard by new emerging talent from Europe (Hulk, Hazzard, Lukaku etc), the signings of established stars (Modric, Sneijder etc), the introduction of Chelsea Youth players (Kakuta, Rajkovic) and the DEMISE of John Terry (I told you ide be controversial).

Hope to have a good time here!

Njegos

Welcome to the Shed End.

One of my relatives used to play for the club but he shall remain nameless

Without giving anything away, if I'm on the right lines, your relative's first name either begins with a P, an S or an N.

Edited by Hutch

Maybe someome from my Serbian side married a German, Russian or Irishman? Could be Ballack, Smertin or Duff? =p

btw......I live in Australia these days. Are there any other Aussie supporters on the forum?

Edited by njegos

haha nah nothing like that. Just would have enjoyed the mystery. Either way he was awesome in the La Liga aswell as a World Cup and Euro contender. Came to the Premier League when he was on his last legs and the league was known as the retirement centre for European Football. Definitly wasnt up for the pace of the league, but at least it introduced me to Chelsea!!!

haha nah nothing like that. Just would have enjoyed the mystery. Either way he was awesome in the La Liga aswell as a World Cup and Euro contender. Came to the Premier League when he was on his last legs and the league was known as the retirement centre for European Football. Definitly wasnt up for the pace of the league, but at least it introduced me to Chelsea!!!

Haha - just kidding around mate. At least you have blue heritage - my uncle had trials for Luton and my great-grandad played for Charlton.

I also forgot to say welcome to the Shed End!