44. Nigeria
  45. Hungary
  46. Slovenia
  47. Armenia
  48. Wales
  49. Bulgaria
  50. South Afrcia

5th is ridiculous.

I don't think it's that ridiculous. Uruguay are really good despite not having a squad full with superstars. And let's not forget that they did win Copa America, which is kind of big.

Also, they did really well in the World Cup, losing to Holland 2-3 in the semifinals and then losing to Germany 2-3 in the last game for the bronze.

5th is the lowest i would expect uruguay to be!! However in my eyes there is only one team with an even remote claim to holding the number one spot. Has to be Spain without a doubt. I find that very strange. World cup holders, going back a bit further the current euro holders and they have just won all the qualifying matches for euro 2012...

5th is the lowest i would expect uruguay to be!! However in my eyes there is only one team with an even remote claim to holding the number one spot. Has to be Spain without a doubt. I find that very strange. World cup holders, going back a bit further the current euro holders and they have just won all the qualifying matches for euro 2012...

The reason I have Spain at Number 2 is because of their attitude to friendly internationals They don't really care about these games and have blow several results in the past few months. Where as Germany just had an impressive win over Holland, They also beat Brazil in the past 3 months. They have improved there squad, using the friendlies to bring in some new young talent and they have been getting results too. Spain could only draw with Costa Rica last week and they lost to England. So right now Germany are number 1