v Napoli

Eric Stephan

Hello guys,

i'm Eric from Germany.

I have a question. I want to support Chelsea against Napoli on the 14th of march, but i have my doubts that i wont get tickets. I'm a member since 2 years and couldnt earn many loyalty points.

The Ticket news:

Weds 1st Feb to Tues 7th Feb until 5pm: Season tickets holders can purchase their own seat.

Weds 8th Feb until 5pm: As per the ticketing policy the season ticket holders who have not purchased a seat will be able to purchase any remaining seat that has not been taken by fellow season ticket holders in the reservation period.

Thurs 9th Feb until 5pm: Tickets will be sold to members on a loyalty point basis one ticket per member. The number of loyalty points required will be announced at chelseafc.com no later than 6pm on Weds8th February

Fri 10th Feb until 5pm: Tickets will be sold to members on a loyalty point basis one ticket per member. The number of loyalty points required will be announced at chelseafc.com no later than 6pm on Thurs 9th February

Mon 13th Feb until 5pm: Tickets will be sold to members on a loyalty point basis one ticket per member. The number of loyalty points required will be announced at chelseafc.com no later than 6pm on Fri 10th February

Tues 14th Feb until 5pm: Tickets will be sold to members on a loyalty point basis one ticket per member. The number of loyalty points required will be announced at chelseafc.com no later than 6pm on Mon 13th February

Weds15th Feb until 5pm: Tickets will be sold to members on a loyalty point basis one ticket per member. The number of loyalty points required will be announced at chelseafc.com no later than 6pm on Tues 14th February

Thurs 15th Feb: Season ticket holders and members can purchase an extra two tickets (maximum of three in total).

So i will be able to purchase a ticket on the 15th of Feb i guess. Should i care that the match will be already sold out before the 15th of feb?!

Do you mean "Should I be worried that the match will be sold out?" Yes, you probably should be worried.

"Should I care?" means something different. It means "Should I be bothered?" or "Should I mind?" or "Should I give a toss?" which is not what you mean, I think.

A club member who gets to the Bridge more than I do will maybe have a better idea than me but I would think that it's impossible to say with certainty. But if you are quick on the 15th you will probably have a reasonable chance of getting a ticket. The main problem you might have is that you will only have the choice of the more expensive tickets for the less passionate parts of the stadium.

Good luck anyway.

Edited by Snedger

Yep, Napoli's probably is the game I've been worried about for awhile. With us never playing them brings a sense of the unknown and their strike force against our defence could result in carnage. Then again they aren't too strong defensively themselves so I suppose so anything could happen.