I Fukin Love Bobbie Di

Barn

I don't think we're doing much different now to what we were doing under AVB and there's no doubt the same problems exist but I just love the fact that he's so excited to be in the job and I love the passion he's got for the club, the players and winning.

RDM, take a bow, you're a fukin legend.

No offence intended, but this is the equivalent of telling a girl you love her just as you're having your orgasm. Wait 'til the head clears a bit before you say things like that! :laugh2:

Edited by wxwax

No offence intended, but this is the equivalent of telling a girl you love her just as you're having your orgasm. Wait 'til the head clears a bit before you say things like that! :laugh2:

What??? Don't men mean it when they say that???? :backsaway:

That's why I stated what I love about him and didn't just say that I love him and he should lead us into a bright new future. I'll make comments like that after I've sobered up!

Nah...I'd like to get to know the girl a bit first before telling her i love her, her name would be a good start. Although i might tell her quicker if she gave me a decent discount.

Sorry

Nah...I'd like to get to know the girl a bit first before telling her i love her, her name would be a good start. Although i might tell her quicker if she gave me a decent discount.

Sorry

I think you should change your name to "muchlaterjim". :laugh2: