hleb says sheva is doomed

mad_mac

When are we facing Arsenal again? Would be so nice if Sheva could score against them to shup Hleb up. 8)

To be honest, it's got to the point where i just dont take post's like this seriously (Nothing against you Moos). I cant imagine him scoring against anyone at the moment let alone Arsenal.

I particular favourite phrase of mine comes to mind:

''Couldnt score in a brothel, with 2 grand in his back pocket.''

I dont even know why i find the whole thing funny. Must be losing it... icon_confused.gif

When are we facing Arsenal again? Would be so nice if Sheva could score against them to shup Hleb up. 8)

To be honest, it's got to the point where i just dont take post's like this seriously (Nothing against you Moos). I cant imagine him scoring against anyone at the moment let alone Arsenal.

I particular favourite phrase of mine comes to mind:

''Couldnt score in a brothel, with 2 grand in his back pocket.''

I dont even know why i find the whole thing funny. Must be losing it... icon_confused.gif

Perhaps I am a bit to possitive and naive but I just can't help thinking "next game, Sheva, next game". I refuse to give up! 106.gif

I still maintain that if we played a game more suited to shevas style he would do the business,

flobs comments are that of a player trying to make a name for himself in a team that are blowing hot and cold and no longer favourites to win the big prizes, who cares what the mug has to say...if indeed he even said it icon_rolleyes.gif

Archived