Sinclair gone on loan to Plymouth Argyle

loz
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

i hope the loan move works out well for him, just another reason to watch goals on sunday. . . on sunday mornings icon_lol.gif i like ian holloway he always has a wise crack to say when being interviewed, i hope he gives scott a chance. does anybody know what other prospects chelsea have got out on loan to lower league clubs?

smith / mancienne @ q.p.r

grant @ wycombe

and now sinclair for plymouth. . . anymore?

Just how good is Sinclair seen bits of him on you tube and he looks amazing is he a furture England international ?

Also you don't have to worry about him coming down here Ollie will get the best out of him and he will come back to you with more expeirience

Dave

He is one of our brightest prospects and has been doing very well in the reserves however, as we all know, there is a massive difference between reserve team and first team football and the Championship is a tough league for a kid to appear in. it will be interesting to see how he gets on with you guys and if you don't mind looking in from time to time I'm sure a lot of us would appreciate your views on how he copes.

Cheers

Loz

(p.s. Send your scouting bill to P.Kenyon, Chelsea FC)

I'll definitely do that for you loz were playing on Monday so hopefully he'll play for us then which is more likely than not with our injuries ( got any other players you could loan us 128.gif ) so I'll tell you what I thought although just thinking about it for that game you will be able to have oyur own opinion as it will be on Sky. Hopefully he can help us with our push towards the play offs and in to the premiership then we would beat you at the theatre of greens but probably lose 4 or 5-0 at your place icon_lol.gif

See ya later 8)

got any other players you could loan us 128.gif

I think there's this boy Andriy who looks promising... icon_lol.gif

No thanks I'd rather stick to the forwards we have got ( Hayles,Gallen,Ebanks Blake,Samba and Sinclair ) and they are a lot less famous than him. Honestly apart from Sinclair do you know any of the names in that list

got any other players you could loan us 128.gif

I think there's this boy Andriy who looks promising... icon_lol.gif

No thanks I'd rather stick to the forwards we have got ( Hayles,Gallen,Ebanks Blake,Samba and Sinclair ) and they are a lot less famous than him. Honestly apart from Sinclair do you know any of the names in that list

Didn't Cherno Samba start his career at Millwall? Barry Hayles was at Fulham, amongst others, and is Gallen the same one that was at QPR?

What is Ebanks-Blake like? He was sh*t-hot in my game of FM2007 when I guided Argyle to the EPL and the League Cup Final in my first season - never mind Holloway, sign me up! icon_wink.gificon_lol.gif Are Chadwick and Connolly still at Argyle?

I haven't been to Home Park since going to watch Chelsea there in the 70's, but I might get to see Sinclair in action towards the end of the season - I always go down to Cornwall to visit my family in the spring. Won't be too much hardship to take a trip to Plymouth from the Camelford/Bodmin area icon_lol.gif

Sinclair will not get as many chances as you would like as we have just made our record transfer today ?300,000 for Rory Fallon ( a little less than your record but Fallon is better icon_lol.gif ) He will be 5th choice behind Hayles,Fallon,SEB and Gallen

After seing Sinclair in clips how much do you think we could get him for ? Want us to steel him off your hands 156.gif128.gif