Strootman and Omeruo.

CFCholland

I've had a couple of discussions about Strootman and Omeruo.

There was a rumour about Strootman joining us for 23 milion pounds. I said it was rediculous and it was waay to much for him. 

He is pretty arrogant and concentrates on a lot of things on the pitch, except football sometimes. He definitelty needs to clean is act up.

And Omeruo isn't even close to being good enough for us in my opinion. I think he is barely good enough for Ado den Haag...

I would like to hear your opinions. 

And btw, if your from Holland and you reply could you tell me which team you support? 

I have seen very little of Strootman so can't really comment on him.

I've seen Omeruo play a few times and he was solid in each, and I've only ever heard good things about him from people who have seen much more of him than I have.

19 years old and 5 caps for Nigeria isn't bad going if you ask me, but we won't know if he's good enough until he is loaned out in England somewhere.

• 1 month later...

I've had a couple of discussions about Strootman and Omeruo.

There was a rumour about Strootman joining us for 23 milion pounds. I said it was rediculous and it was waay to much for him. 

He is pretty arrogant and concentrates on a lot of things on the pitch, except football sometimes. He definitelty needs to clean is act up.

And Omeruo isn't even close to being good enough for us in my opinion. I think he is barely good enough for Ado den Haag...

I would like to hear your opinions. 

And btw, if your from Holland and you reply could you tell me which team you support? 

I haven't watched enough games of Omeruo to call msyelf an expert, but Omeruo is 19 years old (I think?) and stood his ground against Cavani, Saurez and Forlan in his international game the other night. Everyone said Cavani had a bad game but I think it was also the fact that Omeruo had a GREAT game. If that performance was anything to go by then expect to see this guy in our back line in the future. 

I haven't watched enough games of Omeruo to call msyelf an expert, but Omeruo is 19 years old (I think?) and stood his ground against Cavani, Saurez and Forlan in his international game the other night. Everyone said Cavani had a bad game but I think it was also the fact that Omeruo had a GREAT game. If that performance was anything to go by then expect to see this guy in our back line in the future. 

I once checked in his back pocket after the AFCON, and I saw Drogba, Pitroipa and of course that ugly Bance guy.

Archived