Hello from Denmark

First of all I'd like to say hello to everyone. I'd been reading this forum for a very long time - before I signed up - and you honestly helped me to get through the "Rafa times" without losing my sanity. I have found a lot of consolation here - thank you.

Now with Jose (fingers crossed) coming back I feel ready to finally join in - and celebrate.

I have lived in Denmark (Copenhagen) most of my life, but I'm originally from Prague, Czech republic. So no wonder Petr Cech is one of my favourite players. 

I'm looking forward to being a part of this forum…and I hope a "female perspective" won't drive you mad.  :smile:

First of all I'd like to say hello to everyone. I'd been reading this forum for a very long time - before I signed up - and you honestly helped me to get through the "Rafa times" without losing my sanity. I have found a lot of consolation here - thank you.

Now with Jose (fingers crossed) coming back I feel ready to finally join in - and celebrate.

I have lived in Denmark (Copenhagen) most of my life, but I'm originally from Prague, Czech republic. So no wonder Petr Cech is one of my favourite players. 

I'm looking forward to being a part of this forum…and I hope a "female perspective" won't drive you mad.  :smile:

If another female perspective drives them mad, Martina, it's because they are already well on the way to insanity.

Welcome to the Shed End!  We need  more females.