Gary Neville

Peter Schemeichel

Alan Shearer

Tony Adams

Sol Campbell

Ian Wright

Robert Pires

Anyone been watching this series?

I think its been really good, have even watched the ones for the players I dislike and enjoyed them. Found the Tony Adams one to be gut wrenching, really loved this guy as a player even though I hate the Gooners.

Just watching Sol Campbell's now he's such a cock this has been the hardest one to watch tbh cause he's so up himself. He reiterated that he would have captained England at least 10 times had he been white. Its hard to think why a lad who was a Spurs fan as a boy decided to leave them for their North London rivals, he doesn't give a reasonable excuse either.

Such a nob honestly.

Just watching Sol Campbell's now he's such a cock this has been the hardest one to watch tbh cause he's so up himself. He reiterated that he would have captained England at least 10 times had he been white. Its hard to think why a lad who was a Spurs fan as a boy decided to leave them for their North London rivals, he doesn't give a reasonable excuse either.

Such a nob honestly.

Because Arsenal could win big trophies and Spurs ran their club pretty poorly throughout the whole time Campbell was there. I think Campbell is very up himself and as such not likeable at all. However, Tottenham gave him little reason to stay.

He was a great centre back in 2001, one of the best in the country. He wanted to dine at the top table and Arsenal gave him the opportunity to do it without changing the structure to his personal life.

Because Arsenal could win big trophies and Spurs ran their club pretty poorly throughout the whole time Campbell was there. I think Campbell is very up himself and as such not likeable at all. However, Tottenham gave him little reason to stay.

He was a great centre back in 2001, one of the best in the country. He wanted to dine at the top table and Arsenal gave him the opportunity to do it without changing the structure to his personal life.

Probably right on the Spurs thing but also right he is up himself, personally aswell I don't ever remember him been that amazing. I know he was good but mot sure I'd say great. A guy I know who supports Arsenal rated him above Adams and Terry, I just laughed, he claimed they were both last minute tacklers who couldn't read the game, again I laughed.

Probably right on the Spurs thing but also right he is up himself, personally aswell I don't ever remember him been that amazing. I know he was good but mot sure I'd say great. A guy I know who supports Arsenal rated him above Adams and Terry, I just laughed, he claimed they were both last minute tacklers who couldn't read the game, again I laughed.

Terry can't read the game ??? When someone says that you know you can't take them seriously anymore.

Campbell was a great defender but he relied a lot on his athleticism which explains why at 31-32 he was past it in terms of being an elite player and found himself wound up at Portsmouth.

As Terry has never relied on pace and instead his reading of the game, he has been able to survive a few injuries and come back to have one of his best ever seasons. Adams aswell was a stellar defender up until he was 36.

A last ditch tackler, who is still a good defender, is Cahill. Positionally he isn't great but he has enough work rate, determination and energy to make up for it. Just don't expect him to be leading a backline going for major honours at 34. If he were to do that, he would need to seriously alter his game.

Terry can't read the game ??? When someone says that you know you can't take them seriously anymore.

I know that's why I laughed at him, he supports both Sheff United and Arsenal (which is weird in itself). He just talks utter sh*t. Campbell was never as good as Terry.

I know that's why I laughed at him, he supports both Sheff United and Arsenal (which is weird in itself). He just talks utter sh*t. Campbell was never as good as Terry.

See I don't know about that. Campbell had a few years when he was right at the top from around 1999-2005. You have to remember the Arsenal teams of 02 and 04 conceded very few goals. I think Campbell had spells where he exceeded Terry's level, but Terry has shown consistency and longevity throughout his career which puts him at a higher level.

See I don't know about that. Campbell had a few years when he was right at the top from around 1999-2005. You have to remember the Arsenal teams of 02 and 04 conceded very few goals. I think Campbell had spells where he exceeded Terry's level, but Terry has shown consistency and longevity throughout his career which puts him at a higher level.

Maybe, I just remember that I've never been a huge fan of Campbell as a player, don't get me wrong he was good but I don't think he was a leader or anything. I think. Terry at his best is the greatest in English football alongside Adams at his very best, don't think Campbell was ever that level.