Tom West Football Fund

tommy12317

Seems as my last one got deleted. Please follow us on twitter @TomWestFF . It is my scheme to raise money for football, raising social profile and helping clubs. We are a fund that raises money for football. In time I want to make a difference. Last week I donated £10 to Hitchin Fc and will soon be starting a project with Jarrow Roofing and possibly announcing a major sponsorship deal with a club for next season if you would like to donate let me know.

I was thinking of starting something similar so would be interested to know how many people are donating. Mine was going to be for the development of young players, mainly my two boys, I figures if I can get enough money to get 3 season tickets for the Bridge they would benefit from seeing quality live football.

Archived