Hello from Illinois!

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Hello fellow Chelsea fans! I'm a big fan from Illinois in the USA, and I live around 40 minutes from St. Louis, MO. I've been a Chelsea fan for a few years now. I'm a big hockey fan as well and I love my hometown St. Louis Blues, so I naturally picked the Blues of the Premier League and a few years ago and here we are now! I randomly thought that I needed to find a Chelsea forum so I'm here now lol.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello every one

I would just like to post on here as a mark of respect to my late son Toby Allnutt who sadly passed away last Monday.

Toby was Chelsea mad and had supported them most of his adult life,he was 40 in November and married September this year.

One of his many treasures is a wedding present gifted to him by AC a framed signed number 3 shirt,also one of the commemorative 200 limited edition footballs of FL .

He will be sadly missed by all that knew and loved him, not least his wife .brothers and myself, a son a best friend and a Chelsea football supporter through and through.

I will continue to follow Chelsea's results every week ,and smile when they win , and be sad as Toby would be if they should lose.

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and keep winning as a Wandsworth boy myself I hope you win the league and keep Toby smiling down

Toby's Dad David