strange this aint all over the papers

dkw

Liverpool opened talks over new deals for Steven Gerrard, Jamie Carragher, Xabi Alonso, Jose Reina and Luis Garcia a couple of weeks ago.

Gerrard is one of the players discussing new deals at Anfield

Discussions are ongoing but Benitez insists he wants speculation about any deals to stop so Liverpool can focus on their Champions League campaign.

i mean, every day we get "lampards contract talks broke down" or "terrys contract talks broke down"

Liverpool opened talks over new deals for Steven Gerrard, Jamie Carragher, Xabi Alonso, Jose Reina and Luis Garcia a couple of weeks ago.

Gerrard is one of the players discussing new deals at Anfield

Discussions are ongoing but Benitez insists he wants speculation about any deals to stop so Liverpool can focus on their Champions League campaign.

i mean, every day we get "lampards contract talks broke down" or "terrys contract talks broke down"

I suppose we should be flattered. I mean, who really gives a toss if Steven Gerrard, Jamie Carragher, Xabi Alonso, Jose Reina and Luis Garcia or any other Liverpuddle player has a moan. After all, what do Scousers do best (and most) but whine, bitch and moan.

let's be sensible about it.

it's probably because a couple of weeks of negotiation cannot be compared to the couple of months or more that our players have been talking, never mind the fact our captain has openly admitted talks have broken down.

so that would be why it's not all over the media.