• 5 months later...

I know this post was from quite a while ago but I have just started to get into FI this week.  Any tips would be greatly received!  I am starting small, with potential up and coming youngsters through tips from various sources, mainly the main Football Index Forum but also through my own knowledge and players I enjoy watching.  Have just a few shares on two Salzberg players - Daka and Minamino, thinking about putting a fair few on Mehdi Teremi too.  Have also got a couple of shares on Dujon Sterling, I always kind of liked him and think he will do well, as well as Josh Da Silva.  As I said most of these tips comes from the Forum so I'm not sure how reliable they are yet.

At the moment I am just getting to used to it all without spending too much money (£50 max right now) and seeing where I am in a few months.  Hopefully some other forum members use this too and can comment!

Yes you can, just make sure you read as much info about it as you can first. I started a week ago, very small amounts. I put 5 shares into Minamino at 88p each, now I’ve more than doubled my money (I know it’s not a lot but I’m just getting used to it!).

Theres a great forum to have a look through with tonnes of information on which will tell you way more about the whole thing. It’s pretty fun though, I’d say stick a tenner in and have a look/research who’s looking likely to move, youngsters likely to get more game time, start games, play well, score etc. and see what it’s all about. 

Can make a hell of a lot of money if you're willing to put money into it. My friend has recently quit his job to take this up full time he's doing that well on it. 

I used it for a couple of weeks. Had about £200 in my port and made about £45 in a fortnight then withdrew it all to pay for my car insurance as i forgot about my renewal..

Should have kept on it, when i have some free cash will definitely be getting back into it.