Travelling fan with a question on tickets

A friend and I are planning a trip from the US this Christmas to fulfill our lifelong dreams of seeing the boys play at the Bridge. To that end, I have a few questions and any help would be appreciated.

We are planning to buy memberships to help get tickets. The game we would like to go to is Chelsea v Southampton on Boxing Day. How likely would it be that we're able to get tickets for the game? (Keeping in mind that it's Boxing Day, we don't have any loyalty points, etc.)

Would we by any chance be able to buy tickets together?

Is there any reliable reseller that we'd be able to buy tickets from? The VIP hospitality tickets are a bit out of our price range, I'm afraid.

Thank you!

2 hours ago, munich19512 said:

A friend and I are planning a trip from the US this Christmas to fulfill our lifelong dreams of seeing the boys play at the Bridge. To that end, I have a few questions and any help would be appreciated.

We are planning to buy memberships to help get tickets. The game we would like to go to is Chelsea v Southampton on Boxing Day. How likely would it be that we're able to get tickets for the game? (Keeping in mind that it's Boxing Day, we don't have any loyalty points, etc.)

Is there any reliable reseller that we'd be able to buy tickets from? The VIP hospitality tickets are a bit out of our price range, I'm afraid.

Thank you!

My advice is to get hospitality tickets and try to save money elsewhere on your trip.

Boxing Day games are quite popular to be honest but it depends on how well the team are performing too. 

You need to link all the accounts via friends & family online then one person can buy all the tickets together. 

Buying hospitality tickets is the safest option like coco said. 

1 hour ago, Cone said:

You will pay stupid prices using a 3rd party site . Ticket exchange or even this forum put an early request in for the game you want to attend 

Ticket requests can only be made by members who use the forum on a regular basis, same goes for offering tickets for (face value) sale, it's the best way to keep you people safe from being fleeced by the many crooks wanting your hard earned money.

On 22/08/2019 at 10:36, munich19512 said:

Thank you!

Boxing day isn't too tricky to get tickets for. Not sure what the others posting mean. You won't need loyalty points for it. LP are reserved for big games like united or tottenham

Have you contacted your local supporters club? They might be able to help.