Chelsea v Zenit St Petersburg (CL) Tues 14th Sep KO 20:00 BST

coco

1 hour ago, Mod Stark said:

Liverpool have changed the way teams win the premier league? 

WTF are you talking about? 

I said Liverpool and City, so why are you singling out Liverpool?

As I clearly said, home and away against all teams, they both play without any fear and their first aim is to win rather than TT's, which is not to lose. They go out with the attitude of you score two and we'll score 3. Huge difference to way TT is setting us up.

The way we play, to win the league  we are relying on those two teams to have below par season's. We won't win it relying teams to consistently miss their chances and us keep on knicking lots of games by one goal. 

1 hour ago, Mod Stark said:

You may have had a case quoting City, but Liverpool? It took them until 2020 to win one premier league. How are they changing the way teams win it? You might as well have thrown Tottenham in there too!

And they missed out by one point the season before when City bagged  a ton of points. 

We lack the attacking  aggression, creativity and firepower of those two teams and until we find it I cannot see us challenging  for the title. 

Even Utd look a better bet than us, which is why I think we'll be fighting for 4th again. 

1 hour ago, wally said:

And they missed out by one point the season before when City bagged  a ton of points. 

We lack the attacking  aggression, creativity and firepower of those two teams and until we find it I cannot see us challenging  for the title. 

Even Utd look a better bet than us, which is why I think we'll be fighting for 4th again. 

And yet many of the main pundits - ex pro's who have played the game at the top level, have us down as favourites.

Let's wait and see who knows what they are talking about.

21 minutes ago, Nibs said:

And yet many of the main pundits - ex pro's who have played the game at the top level, have us down as favourites.

Let's wait and see who knows what they are talking about.

The next two league game will tell us a lot about where we are.