Chelsea Women V Tottenham Women (Friendly) Sun 28th Aug 22 14:00

Mod

32 minutes ago, Mod said:

Said the girls were lacklustre last night but were still far better (and won) than the men.

At least they’re  still in their preseason not three games in to the season…

2 hours ago, Munkworth said:

Is anyone else going? I think @Boyne said he had tickets. 

I shall be there. Need a shot of good football. I just hope that Chelsea beat Leicester next Saturday and Rangers beat PSV Eindhoven on Wednesday to put me a better mood after today.

2 minutes ago, Boyne said:

@Munkworth I'm in the West Stand. Not far from the halfway line. I'm the ugly bastard.

A good first half. Two fine goals from Harder and James. Erin Cuthbert is a great player.

A minute's applause for Berger on the 30th minute. A wonderful gesture given her recent diagnosis.

I thought you’d be in a kilt with the blue face paint on, what sort of Scot are you?

Erin is everywhere, makes Kante look lazy!

4 hours ago, Munkworth said:

I thought you’d be in a kilt with the blue face paint on, what sort of Scot are you?

Erin is everywhere, makes Kante look lazy!

A kilt would have been nice in this weather but shorts had to do. I do have a kilt. Maybe at another game. 

Erin's work rate is amazing but then playing for Chelsea, being a Scot and supporting Rangers we shouldn't expect anything less.

26 minutes ago, Boyne said:

A kilt would have been nice in this weather but shorts had to do. I do have a kilt. Maybe at another game. 

Erin's work rate is amazing but then playing for Chelsea, being a Scot and supporting Rangers we shouldn't expect anything less.

Wee Erin Cuthbert… :wink:

3 hours ago, Mod said:

Kaneryd had a good game, seems a decent signing!

I thought exactly the same, her and Guro were conspiring to cause the spuds havoc all game long!

One time Chelsea player Drew Spence who now plays for Spuds received a great reception when the teams were announced and when she was substituted. Spent many years at Chelsea and was a fine player for the team.