Money for Mikel!

The Moos
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

According to the norwegian newspaper Verdens Gang the police have decided to investigate Morgan Andersen who was Lyns boss (or something like it). Apparently Andersen forged Mikels and Mikels agents, John sh*ttu, names on a conract which stopped Chelsea having first option on Mikel and which made it easier for Mikel to first sign for ManU.

Think it was something like that anyway. But the important thing is that this might mean that Lyn have to pay us back the ?3,5 million we payed them.

Would be nice to get some money back for once icon_wink.gif

That's great news, if true. Do the Norwegian press make up stuff as often as ours or can we accept that there may be something in this story?

I always felt we'd been shafted over the Mikel deal - having to fork out so much money for someone we should have had for next to nothing. It will be fantastic if something dodgy emerges about the way he was made to sign for Manure when he had no wish to ever play for them

That's great news, if true. Do the Norwegian press make up stuff as often as ours or can we accept that there may be something in this story?

I'm not sure about the norwegian papers but based on the things I've heard about them I'd say that they are more trustworthy than british papers anyway.

And many seems to think that this story is true. So it really seems as if the police are going to investigate this.

But Andersen needs to be found guilty before we can start rubbing our hands and await the cash.

I wonder if the story will ever end? Will probably end up as a movie in a few years with Samuel L Jackson starring as Mikel icon_eek.gif

http://vg.sesam.no/search/?userSortBy=datetime&q=mikel&c=nn

These are the links to the story in Norwegian. Can anybody translate?

I wont translate it all (I'm not good at norwegian) but as far as I can tell those articles basicaly states that the documents signed by Mikel and his agent have been sent to the police so that they can determine whether or not the names on them are forged or not.

If they are forged then we should get our money back from Lyn.

Apparently this really is the real deal and not just some rumour. Looks good. Would be nice to get some money back. Too bad we can't get some money from ManU too. But I guess one can't have anything. I'll just settle with the knowledge that the winning goal against ManU in the FA final came partly because of Mikel. icon_razz.gif

According to the norwegian newspaper Verdens Gang the police have decided to investigate Morgan Andersen who was Lyns boss (or something like it). Apparently Andersen forged Mikels and Mikels agents, John sh*t, names on a conract which stopped Chelsea having first option on Mikel and which made it easier for Mikel to first sign for ManU.

Think it was something like that anyway. But the important thing is that this might mean that Lyn have to pay us back the ?3,5 million we payed them.

well, if his contract to manu was forged than manu should pay back too. they can sue lyn or andersen, whatever.

but i don't think this is true. if that contract was forged obi's agent would have made some legal steps long ago.

Guest Konstantine
According to the norwegian newspaper Verdens Gang the police have decided to investigate Morgan Andersen who was Lyns boss (or something like it). Apparently Andersen forged Mikels and Mikels agents, John sh*t, names on a conract which stopped Chelsea having first option on Mikel and which made it easier for Mikel to first sign for ManU.

It's funny how you talk about this money actually being you're money.