First match

ChelseaBlooo

Hey, I'l briefly introduce myself, im Matt been supporting Chelsea for 6 or 7 years (im only 17 =D) and due to my location havnt been able to see a match at the Bridge before, but i just got tickets for the Portsmouth game on Saturday and was just wondered if anyone had any tips for enjoying the day and if theres anywhere you can get autographs from players after the game or anything 128.gif

Thankyooo

Matt

My tips for enjoying the day are:

1. get there very early, say at pub opening time! So get there for 11 as some are open then.

2. Emjoy some social beers, once they are done have some more

3. As it is your first time go to the stadium earlier than the majority of folk in the pub, gives you the chance to take in the stadium a bit rather than getting to your seat 10 minutes before kick off.

4. Sing loudly for 90 minutes - you may well lose your voice but it will be worth it

5. If a bloke in a white tracksuit tries to befriend you and invites you to the pub after the game it is probably Mick!! Trust him!

5. Don't skip out before the whistle at the end irrespective of the score.

6. Back to the pub after the game to take in the post match festivities. Stay late, get drunk, start to worry about how you are gpoing to get home!

As for the autographs thing - can't help you there I'm afraid, never been much of an autograpgh hunter.

I've never stayed late for autographs, but I sometimes see people standing outside the player's carpark after the game, waiting for them to drive out. No idea if they do stop, but could be worth a go. Also I'm not sure what time they'd leave either so its a bit hit and miss.

Theres probably a site map on the official website.

Archived