Everton vs Blackburn

Gem

That 11 year old who got gunned down whilst on his way home from football the other day was an Everton fan. The club invited the parents to the ground for this game and just saw then next to Moyes during a minutes round of applause. When he was over Moyes helped them along back down the tunnel. Call it publicity if you want to be cynical, but a nice gesture for the parents.

Classy club, wouldn't think they're Scousers, certainly makes up for their rancid neighbours.

Come on Everton.

Must have been tough for the parents of the young lad , i admire them immensley .

Brilliant gesture by all concerned , especially Everton .

I think most clubs would probably do similar although knowing the filth that are their neighbours , it wouldnt surprise me if they booed considering he was an Everton fan . They have a HISTORY of showing f**k all respect no matter what the circumstances are.

R.I.P young lad , im sure your fav team will do you proud.

I respect what happened at Goodison Park.

But im not sure that these terrible things have any place in football.

I really dont mean any disrespect,its just what I think.

We had the minute at the Bridge silence for Holly and Jessica.

What happens in the world is tragic,but I dont know if it should be brought into football.

If its ok for football supporters ..........they should have done a minutes silence in every Pub,Woolworths,Homebase etc.

Football is my escape from my world.

Im gutted for their families.

Archived