Euro reviews

sergeyMS

Do you want to read or discuss Euro weeks?  

7 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes, I`m interested in reading and discussing
    • I`ll read it sometimes, but not more than it
    • I don`t care
    • Stupid idea, I think it`s talks about nothing

I don`t mean I`ll write a lot of rubbish and you would judge whether it`s good or bad,

I`ll just create topic, where everybody would tell what matches have they seen......

In cases when watched games are matched we can discuss it, not more.

And I don`t understand the following - about 25 watched this topic and only 4 votes,

Is it so difficult or it`s all about `traffic` (it makes me laugh!)? icon_rolleyes.gif

Sergey

Maybe rather than doing the Euro review you could focus on providing updates on the progress of our three CL opponents. People may be more interested in that as there will be mroe of a Chelsea connection. Just an idea.

That's not a bad idea at all. Although there's a fair amount of interest here in the European leagues, I suspect that there are also quite a few here, like myself with little or no interest in anything that doesn't directly or indirectly involve Chelsea FC.

Sergey: A point about the number of views against the number of votes. How many times have you looked at this thread? Every time you do so counts as another "view", which is what usually happens, i.e. that people will revisit a thread to check on new posts or whatever, which means that the number of actual viewers is only a fraction of the number of views.

Archived