Makalele does not see very happy:

Iceman

funny story.

the first chelsea shirt I ever got was:

04578.gif

and I wrote "hitchcock 1" on the back of it in permanent marker. despite the fact it was an outfield shirt. and despite the fact I'm pretty sure kharine had the no.1 shirt at the time. icon_confused.gif

I haven't got a Chelsea shirt yet (please don't 106.gif ) but I will buy one some day.

My father was going to buy one when he was in England but he thought it was too expensive so I got a scarf instead. Cheap b*stard icon_rolleyes.gif

Anyway when I buy one it will have either Makelele or Terry on the back. Can't decide icon_confused.gif

funny story.

the first chelsea shirt I ever got was:

04578.gif

and I wrote "hitchcock 1" on the back of it in permanent marker. despite the fact it was an outfield shirt. and despite the fact I'm pretty sure kharine had the no.1 shirt at the time. icon_confused.gif

This was the first one I had too, then I had the Coors one, I miss my Coors one! Gave it to a mate to cheer us on in the pub (we were playing Monaco, and I was the only Chelsea fan in teh place so took some shirts down and hended them out) never got it back!!!

JT was peddling the party line before - it had Chelsea PR statement written all over it - he is the captain after all that's his job.

Maka is more realistic and can tell it like it is he is not captain and has been at Real Madrid for years the bench mark in presidential madness.

He knows exactly how things go when a manager gets the boot suddenly and the players are left rudderless.

Even more so with one as inspirational to most as Jose was.

They will get used to it though, they have no choice.

Archived